The HRCNA has finalized the registration form for distribution.
Members can download the file here:
Registration HRCNA-25 Kauai February 2017
Members may register online with a credit card or debit card through Paypal (you do not have to be a Paypal member). Go to our registration page here (Link disabled – 10-20-2017).
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee
We’re writing to let you know about some changes in our accounting system.
We have launched a new contribution portal. Over the past few years, some of you have asked for a history of personal and group/service committee contributions. This new portal will allow contributors to see their past contributions dating back to June 2015, and keep track of any new ones going forward. As always, all personal data will be held securely by the payment gateway, to ensure the privacy of financial information. For questions regarding the portal or about contributions in general, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can access the new portal here http://www.na.org/contribute.
Literature Customer Survey
As part of an evaluation of our literature distribution system, we are collecting feedback from members, groups, areas, regions, and offices that have ordered literature from NA World Services. Please take a moment to answer some simple questions which will assist us in this effort. We have created an online survey and you can access it at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/litdist. We are asking for your responses by 31 March 2017.
We also wanted to let you know that the special edition of Guiding Principles is now available for $30. The edition is limited to 7,000 hand-numbered copies, and includes full-color chapter starts, a textured, shimmering cover, and a coordinating bookmark.
The regular edition Guiding Principles continues to be available in both hardcover and softcover for $11.
The February 2017 Product Newsflash (click here to view it) also shows the 2017 calendars which we have discounted.
Please feel free to pass on any of this information.
Hawaii Regional Convention XXV registration pricing has been announced as:
Luau: $49.50 Friday
Dinner: $49.50 Saturday
Breakfast: $22.00 Sunday
Saturday night dance and Karaoke night are included in registration.
Online registration and the flyer will be available in the coming weeks.
Mahalo, HRCNA Host Committee
The Swedish NA Fellowship celebrates it’s 30th Regional Convention this year on August 25-27, in Fryhuset, Stockholm, Sweden.
Click on the image below or use this link for more information: https://www.nasverige.org/na30/#eng
Welcome to the January 2017 electronic NA Way Magazine,
NA’s worldwide recovery journal.In this issue
- Cover Poster (click the cover)
- MZSS Share the Miracle Workshop Personal Writing Excerpts (click box on page 2)
- #weareeverywhere photo collage (pages 10-11)
- An odyssey of unmanageability (click box on page 7 to read the entire story)
- Links throughout, including links to many area, regional, and zonal forum websites
Contribute a story, artwork, photo, or other material!
Visit www.naway.org or email us at email@example.com
Your electronic version of The NA Way Magazine is provided in PDF format, which allows you to view the magazine as it appears in print form (plus it’s in color instead of black and white). PDF files are large, so you may want to download it to your local hard drive and then open the file. To unsubscribe please click here.
Hotel reservations for the Hawaii Regional Convention, October 26-29, 2017, may now be arranged. Simply go to http://www.kauaibeachresorthawaii.com/ and type HRCNA in the Group Code section to receive up to date and current availability.
You may also book directly using the following information:
INDIVIDUAL BOOK DIRECT / COLLECT DIRECT
Room reservations can be made to the Hotel as follows:
- Individual Call-Ins: Individuals may make their reservations by contacting our Reservations Department between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday as follows:
For all reservations, changes and cancellations:
Direct Line: 808-246-5518
- Credit Card Guarantee: The Hotel will require a one-night room deposit plus applicable taxes at the time each individual attendee’s reservation is made in the group block.
- Group Identification: In order to receive the contracted Group rate and to track the number of used rooms from your room block, it is important your participants identify themselves as attending the Hawaii 25thRegional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Individual reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival and any no-shows are subject to a one (1) night’s room and applicable taxes penalty.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES: COLLECT DIRECT
- Hotel will collect direct from guest for all room, taxes, incidental charges and extensions of stay, unless notified otherwise by Hawaii Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CUT OFF DATE
- Reservations must be made prior to September 26, 2017 in order to obtain the Group rate.
- All unreserved rooms remaining in the group block will automatically be released on the cut-off date.
- Reservations made after the Reservation Cut-off Date will be made on a space available basis at the Hotel’s current guest room rate.
A registration flyer for the convention will be posted in February.
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee
The Oahu Gathering Committee is looking for a main speaker for the 2017 Oahu Gathering.
Please send speaker recordings to the committee:
c/o Danita T.
PO Box 860892
Honolulu, HI 96786