The HRCNA has finalized the registration form for distribution.
Members can download the file here:
Registration HRCNA-25 Kauai February 2017
Members may register online with a credit card or debit card through Paypal (you do not have to be a Paypal member). Go to our registration page here (Link disabled – 10-20-2017).
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee
Hawaii Regional Convention XXV registration pricing has been announced as:
Luau: $49.50 Friday
Dinner: $49.50 Saturday
Breakfast: $22.00 Sunday
Saturday night dance and Karaoke night are included in registration.
Online registration and the flyer will be available in the coming weeks.
Mahalo, HRCNA Host Committee
The Swedish NA Fellowship celebrates it’s 30th Regional Convention this year on August 25-27, in Fryhuset, Stockholm, Sweden.
Click on the image below or use this link for more information: https://www.nasverige.org/na30/#eng
Hotel reservations for the Hawaii Regional Convention, October 26-29, 2017, may now be arranged. Simply go to http://www.kauaibeachresorthawaii.com/ and type HRCNA in the Group Code section to receive up to date and current availability.
You may also book directly using the following information:
INDIVIDUAL BOOK DIRECT / COLLECT DIRECT
Room reservations can be made to the Hotel as follows:
- Individual Call-Ins: Individuals may make their reservations by contacting our Reservations Department between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday as follows:
For all reservations, changes and cancellations:
Direct Line: 808-246-5518
- Credit Card Guarantee: The Hotel will require a one-night room deposit plus applicable taxes at the time each individual attendee’s reservation is made in the group block.
- Group Identification: In order to receive the contracted Group rate and to track the number of used rooms from your room block, it is important your participants identify themselves as attending the Hawaii 25thRegional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Individual reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival and any no-shows are subject to a one (1) night’s room and applicable taxes penalty.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES: COLLECT DIRECT
- Hotel will collect direct from guest for all room, taxes, incidental charges and extensions of stay, unless notified otherwise by Hawaii Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CUT OFF DATE
- Reservations must be made prior to September 26, 2017 in order to obtain the Group rate.
- All unreserved rooms remaining in the group block will automatically be released on the cut-off date.
- Reservations made after the Reservation Cut-off Date will be made on a space available basis at the Hotel’s current guest room rate.
A registration flyer for the convention will be posted in February.
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee
The 25th Hawaii Regional Convention of NA will be held on Kauai, October 26-29, 2017.
The venue is the Aqua Kauai Beach Resort.
In the weeks ahead we will have more information on registration and room rates.
HRCNA XXV Host Committee
The Hawaii Regional Convention of NA XXIV online registration is now extend thru October 24th, the Monday before the convention begins on Friday, October 28th.
You may access the online registration at this link.
If you have questions about the convention, please email the host committee at HRCNA2016@gmail.com.
Mahalo from the HRCNA committee.
Hawaii Regional Convention Update
The pre-registration period for HRCNA 24 has ended as of August 1, 2016.
The cost for registration is now $55 and the complete convention package is now $225.
You can download the current registration here: HRCNA 24 Registration Version 7
If you wish to register and pay online, please use our payment service here.
We continue to post updates to our Hawaii Regional Convention page.
Mahalo Nui Loa.
HRCNA Fair Wind Cruise Option
Thursday, October 27, 2016
3.5-hr Cruise from 2:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
This cruise is not part of the Hawaii Regional Convention of NA, but it is an excursion set up for convention guests who wish to participate. Departing from Keauhou Bay, the birthplace of Hawaii’s longest reigning Monarch, King Kamehameha III. This is a short walk from the Sheraton Hotel/Convention Center.
Guests will experience a historical journey from the birthplace of a Hawaiian King to the place of death of the great Circumnavigator Captain James Cook at Kealakekua Bay. In between they will hear stories and view several historical sites such as the last battle stand at Kuamo’o Battlefield and view the Royal Holua Slide, the largest and best preserved in the state, and a historical landmark. Rich in Hawaiian history you will be fully entertained on your journey to Kealakekua Bay.
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience this award winning snorkel cruise to historic Kealakekua Bay, site of Captain Cook Monument. This 3-1/2 hour cruise departs from Keauhou Bay and includes 1-1/2 hours of snorkeling at pristine Kealakekua Bay, snorkel gear, instruction, floatation gear, high dive and two 15’ water slides.
Assorted snacks are served and no-host bar is open during the last hour of the cruise.
Guests of the Convention receive a 20% discount off of the normal booking fees:
Adult $79+tax & fees, Child $49+tax & fees
*Child: 4-12 Years | Toddler: Under 4 Years
Please go to the Fair Wind website at https://www.fair-wind.com to reserve your space and using our code to receive 20% off the above rates: HRCNA24