Drop the rock hike up Nonou Mountain (Sleeping Giant), Queens acre side.
May 21, at 1:00PM
We meet at the end of Lokelani Road, the west trail.
We will have a Step 6 meeting at the top.
Bring your bottle water. Come & enjoy fun & fellowship with us.
Step 6: We were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
Hawaii Regional Service Committee Meeting
When: July 22-23, 2017
Where: Kilauea Neighborhood Center, 4260 Keneke St. Kilauea, HI 96756
NA event you won’t want to miss. Come see the consensus based format at work. A chance to meet & great your Regional Service Body.
Kauai, this is the opportunity to show our UNITY so please come out and support NA service.
Saturday opening is at 10 am. Pot-Luck dinner is at 5:30 pm.
Followed by Living Clean meeting @ 7:30 PM.
On Sunday the HRSC will be discussing the Hawaii Regional Convention of NA on Kauai as well as any unfinished business from Saturday.
Agenda to be set by chairperson.
Here is the flyer for your meeting: HRSC-Meeting-on-Kauai.pdf.
The HRCNA has finalized the registration form for distribution.
Members can download the file here:
Registration HRCNA-25 Kauai February 2017
Members may register online with a credit card or debit card through Paypal (you do not have to be a Paypal member). Go to our registration page here.
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee
Hawaii Regional Convention XXV registration pricing has been announced as:
Luau: $49.50 Friday
Dinner: $49.50 Saturday
Breakfast: $22.00 Sunday
Saturday night dance and Karaoke night are included in registration.
Online registration and the flyer will be available in the coming weeks.
Mahalo, HRCNA Host Committee
Hotel reservations for the Hawaii Regional Convention, October 26-29, 2017, may now be arranged. Simply go to http://www.kauaibeachresorthawaii.com/ and type HRCNA in the Group Code section to receive up to date and current availability.
You may also book directly using the following information:
INDIVIDUAL BOOK DIRECT / COLLECT DIRECT
Room reservations can be made to the Hotel as follows:
- Individual Call-Ins: Individuals may make their reservations by contacting our Reservations Department between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday as follows:
For all reservations, changes and cancellations:
Direct Line: 808-246-5518
- Credit Card Guarantee: The Hotel will require a one-night room deposit plus applicable taxes at the time each individual attendee’s reservation is made in the group block.
- Group Identification: In order to receive the contracted Group rate and to track the number of used rooms from your room block, it is important your participants identify themselves as attending the Hawaii 25thRegional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Individual reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival and any no-shows are subject to a one (1) night’s room and applicable taxes penalty.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES: COLLECT DIRECT
- Hotel will collect direct from guest for all room, taxes, incidental charges and extensions of stay, unless notified otherwise by Hawaii Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CUT OFF DATE
- Reservations must be made prior to September 26, 2017 in order to obtain the Group rate.
- All unreserved rooms remaining in the group block will automatically be released on the cut-off date.
- Reservations made after the Reservation Cut-off Date will be made on a space available basis at the Hotel’s current guest room rate.
A registration flyer for the convention will be posted in February.
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee
The 25th Hawaii Regional Convention of NA will be held on Kauai, October 26-29, 2017.
The venue is the Aqua Kauai Beach Resort.
In the weeks ahead we will have more information on registration and room rates.
HRCNA XXV Host Committee