Hotel reservations for the Hawaii Regional Convention, October 26-29, 2017, may now be arranged. Simply go to http://www.kauaibeachresorthawaii.com/ and type HRCNA in the Group Code section to receive up to date and current availability.
You may also book directly using the following information:
INDIVIDUAL BOOK DIRECT / COLLECT DIRECT
Room reservations can be made to the Hotel as follows:
- Individual Call-Ins: Individuals may make their reservations by contacting our Reservations Department between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday as follows:
For all reservations, changes and cancellations:
Direct Line: 808-246-5518
- Credit Card Guarantee:
The Hotel will require a one-night room deposit plus applicable taxes at the time each individual attendee’s reservation is made in the group block.
- Group Identification:
In order to receive the contracted Group rate and to track the number of used rooms from your room block, it is important your participants identify themselves as attending the Hawaii 25thRegional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Individual reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival and any no-shows are subject to a one (1) night’s room and applicable taxes penalty.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES: COLLECT DIRECT
- Hotel will collect direct from guest for all room, taxes, incidental charges and extensions of stay, unless notified otherwise by Hawaii Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CUT OFF DATE
- Reservations must be made prior to September 26, 2017 in order to obtain the Group rate.
- All unreserved rooms remaining in the group block will automatically be released on the cut-off date.
- Reservations made after the Reservation Cut-off Date will be made on a space available basis at the Hotel’s current guest room rate.
A registration flyer for the convention will be posted in February.
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee