The main purpose of NA Helplines is to help a newcomer find a meeting and/or speak to a NA member about our program.
Our Helplines are connected to answering services, cellular phones carried by NA members or to answering machines. Please be patient on receiving a return call, our Helplines are staffed by volunteers so there may be a delay in speaking to a member of the NA program.
If this is an emergency, please call 911! We do not offer emergency assistance!
Helpline volunteers do not give rides, lend money, give legal or medical advice about drugs or drug usage.
NA Helplines may also be used by the public to contact local service committees such as Public Relations or Hospitals & Institutions.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for a reply from local service committee trusted servants.
Below we list the Helpline telephone numbers for Hawaii and Guam:
- The Big Island of Hawaii Helpline: (808) 769-6016
- Maui, Molokai and Lanai Helpline: (808) 214-1239
- Oahu Helpline: (808) 734-4357
- Kauai Helpline: (808) 828-1674
- Guam Helpline: See the Guam Meeting Schedule February 2017 for telephone numbers to contact local members, they do not have a dedicated telephone number for a helpline.