The Hawaii Regional Convention of NA has been organized since 1992. The event rotates throughout the Hawaiian Islands and is hosted by the area service committees for Kauai, Oahu, Maui or the Big Island.
Please note that the speakers for HRCNA XXV have been chosen and the HRCNA Committee thanks all members that submitted a recording and/or volunteered to be a speaker. Please do not send any more tapes/CDs or communications concerning being a speaker. Mahalo Nui Loa.
Hawaii Regional Convention of NA XXV
Pupukahi, “We Are One”
October 26-29, 2017
The registration form is now available for download here: Registration HRCNA-25 Kauai February 2017
You may register online with a credit card or debit card through Paypal (you do not have to be a Paypal member). Go to our registration page here.
The convention will be held at the Aqua Kauai Beach Resort, 4331 Kauai Beach Drive Lihue , HI 96766 (map link).
Hotel reservations may be arranged by going to their website, http://www.kauaibeachresorthawaii.com/, and type HRCNA in the Group Code section to receive up to date and current availability.
You may also book directly by telephone to the hotel using the following information:
INDIVIDUAL BOOK DIRECT / COLLECT DIRECT
Room reservations can be made to the Hotel as follows:
- Individual Call-Ins: Individuals may make their reservations by contacting our Reservations Department between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday as follows:
For all reservations, changes and cancellations:
Direct Line: 808-246-5518
- Credit Card Guarantee:
The Hotel will require a one-night room deposit plus applicable taxes at the time each individual attendee’s reservation is made in the group block.
- Group Identification:
In order to receive the contracted Group rate and to track the number of used rooms from your room block, it is important your participants identify themselves as attending the Hawaii 25thRegional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Individual reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival and any no-shows are subject to a one (1) night’s room and applicable taxes penalty.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES: COLLECT DIRECT
- Hotel will collect direct from guest for all room, taxes, incidental charges and extensions of stay, unless notified otherwise by Hawaii Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CUT OFF DATE
- Reservations must be made prior to September 26, 2017 in order to obtain the Group rate.
- All unreserved rooms remaining in the group block will automatically be released on the cut-off date.
- Reservations made after the Reservation Cut-off Date will be made on a space available basis at the Hotel’s current guest room rate.
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee