Welcome to the July 2018 electronic NA Way Magazine,
NAs worldwide recovery journal.
In this issue
Contribute a story, artwork, photo, or other material!
(Or just tell us what you like and dont like about The NA Way)
Visit www.naway.org or email us at email@example.com. Subscribe at www.na.org/subscribe
Your electronic version of The NA Way Magazine is provided in PDF format, which allows you to view the magazine as it appears in print form (plus its in color instead of black and white). PDF files are large, so you may want to download it to your local hard drive and then open the file.
OASC GSR September Task List
- Please solicit for open position of APF contact
- Please solicit for the Regional position of Vice Chair.
- Waimanalo Mixed Plate will NOT have their meetings on September 22 and 23 due to the NA Campout.
- NA Kane is changing their meeting time to 6:30-7:45 pm. Day, location and format of the meeting remain the same.
- Living Clean 4 Ewa (7-8:30 pm Friday nights) is looking for members to get into service at the homegroup level.
- Wave of Recovery needs support. Friday, 7-8:30 pm, 95-410 Kuahelani Ave. Mililani, HI
- Kamaile NA will be making the dinner for the NA Campout on Saturday night.
- NA Campout is still looking for literature donations for the clean time count down.
- Registration for the NA Campout is now being accepted. The camp will be held September 21, 22, 23 at Kualoa Regional Park (all the way in the back camp site) and will cost $15.00 presale (September 14 is the deadline for presale), $20.00 at the door. When sending in your registration for the NA Campout, the mail needs to be addressed as below or the mail will be rejected…Narcotics Anonymous Campout C/O Lovelyn Apilando
PO Box 1508
Kaneohe, HI 96744Reminder that if you are not camping, you will need to park outside the park as the gates will be locked at 8 pm. The gates will open at 8 am on Friday morning. Friday night’s dinner is a potluck so please bring a dish to share with everyone.
- Seeking artwork submissions for HRCNA XXVII. Submissions can be submitted to any committee member. Deadline for submissions is December 2018. Still looking for a decorations chair. Next meeting will be September 4, 2018 at 6:30 pm. Call Berwin 808-728-4417, Carlos 808-782-1298, Jon 808-721-5924 or David 808-343-8054 for location.
- The next Gathering committee meeting will be held some time this month to be announced later at 99 Ranch Moanalua at 2:00 pm. The positions of Maintenance, Decorations and Operations are still open and in need of being filled.
- H & I is still looking for members to get in service bringing the message of recovery into our finer institutions. Please contact Lovelyn at 808-342-3884 for more information.
- Next Voluncore training; September 11 & 13, 2018. Tuesday &-Thursday 5:45pm to 9pm
- The Phoneline is looking for members to get into service with the phoneline. Contact Elton S. at 808-253-9077 ifinterested. Our next meeting will be held in October.
- Start to Live Potluck Anniversary Dance, Friday, October 12, meeting 6-7pm, dance at 7:15-10 pm. $5.00 presale tickets. $6.00 at the door. Helping Hands available. Children free.
- Next Regional meeting to be held on Oahu at the 5 Regents building in Salt Lake, 10 am – 5 pm, October 13 & 14. Looking for members in the downtown area to host members from the outer islands for the weekend. If interested, contact Joey C. 808-381-5249.
- October Area meeting moved from October 14th to October 21st due to the Regional meeting being held the same weekend.
- The Holiday Narathon will be held at the Kokokahi YWCA in Kaneohe, 6pm on the eve until 6 pm on the day. More to be revealed.
The Asia Pacific Forum Newsletter No. 49, September 2018 is now available:
APF Newsletter Issue 49 September 2018
APF Newsletter Editor
Serving Addicts in Hawaii Since 1973