Welcome to the January 2017 electronic NA Way Magazine,
NA’s worldwide recovery journal.In this issue
- Cover Poster (click the cover)
- MZSS Share the Miracle Workshop Personal Writing Excerpts (click box on page 2)
- #weareeverywhere photo collage (pages 10-11)
- An odyssey of unmanageability (click box on page 7 to read the entire story)
- Links throughout, including links to many area, regional, and zonal forum websites
Contribute a story, artwork, photo, or other material!
Visit www.naway.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your electronic version of The NA Way Magazine is provided in PDF format, which allows you to view the magazine as it appears in print form (plus it’s in color instead of black and white). PDF files are large, so you may want to download it to your local hard drive and then open the file. To unsubscribe please click here.
Hotel reservations for the Hawaii Regional Convention, October 26-29, 2017, may now be arranged. Simply go to http://www.kauaibeachresorthawaii.com/ and type HRCNA in the Group Code section to receive up to date and current availability.
You may also book directly using the following information:
INDIVIDUAL BOOK DIRECT / COLLECT DIRECT
Room reservations can be made to the Hotel as follows:
- Individual Call-Ins: Individuals may make their reservations by contacting our Reservations Department between the hours of 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday as follows:
For all reservations, changes and cancellations:
Direct Line: 808-246-5518
- Credit Card Guarantee: The Hotel will require a one-night room deposit plus applicable taxes at the time each individual attendee’s reservation is made in the group block.
- Group Identification: In order to receive the contracted Group rate and to track the number of used rooms from your room block, it is important your participants identify themselves as attending the Hawaii 25thRegional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CANCELLATION/NO SHOW POLICY
Individual reservations cancelled within 72 hours of arrival and any no-shows are subject to a one (1) night’s room and applicable taxes penalty.
PAYMENT PROCEDURES: COLLECT DIRECT
- Hotel will collect direct from guest for all room, taxes, incidental charges and extensions of stay, unless notified otherwise by Hawaii Regional Convention of Narcotics Anonymous.
CUT OFF DATE
- Reservations must be made prior to September 26, 2017 in order to obtain the Group rate.
- All unreserved rooms remaining in the group block will automatically be released on the cut-off date.
- Reservations made after the Reservation Cut-off Date will be made on a space available basis at the Hotel’s current guest room rate.
A registration flyer for the convention will be posted in February.
Mahalo, HRCNA XXV Host Committee
The Oahu Gathering Committee is looking for a main speaker for the 2017 Oahu Gathering.
Please send speaker recordings to the committee:
c/o Danita T.
PO Box 860892
Honolulu, HI 96786
Christmas Narathon on Oahu, December 24th thru 25th
Susanna Wesley Community Center in Kalihi
1117 Kaili Street, Honolulu, Hi 96819
From 12 noon 12/24 to 12 noon 12/25!
Contact Linda O for more information or call the Oahu Helpline.
Greetings from NA World Services,
Thank you for your subscription. The November 2016 edition of NAWS News is now available to be viewed online.
Thank you for allowing us to serve,
NA World Services
Oahu Gathering Form is now online!
33rd Annual Gathering of the Fellowship on Oahu
April 7th, 8th, and 9th, 2017
Camp Mokuleia, 68-729 Farrington Hwy, Waialua, HI 96791
Registration will begin on Monday, November 21, 2016. You may download the registration form here:
33rd Oahu Gathering 2017
We are still looking for artwork and a theme. Send your suggestions in to Oahu Gathering, P.O. Box 860892, Wahiawa, HI 96786 or call Lloyd T. at (808)221-3595.
The 25th Hawaii Regional Convention of NA will be held on Kauai, October 26-29, 2017.
The venue is the Aqua Kauai Beach Resort.
In the weeks ahead we will have more information on registration and room rates.
HRCNA XXV Host Committee